Tuesday 1 February 2011

The Webpage so far...




Here are some screenshots of the webpage so far. I was going to publish it and then post a link, but I wasn't sure if we could edit after that, so I thought it was safest to just do it this way, as Roisin and the rest of the group haven't seen this yet. Also, as you can see, the video we have used on the webpage is in fact, the original video, which we don't want to use!
Anyway, just thought I would keep everyone updated with how its all going! Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. I love the text we're using; it ties in with the digipak really well which is brilliant to see :)
    Maybe we could use the cover shot (Roisin's beautiful photo of Amy on the wall) in the website at some point...perhaps position links around her in the sky (again in likeness to the digipak) I'm not sure if that's even possible...but it's worth a suggestion :)
    Everything's looking lovely so far! xXx

    ReplyDelete