Thursday 17 February 2011

Lasts night editing

Well last night, I stayed after school for another 2 and a half hours. These hours made me realise that we still did have a lot to do to make it as interesting as our last years commentary. I managed to nearly complete question 3 as I just needed to get a few more pictures from the Internet, and it gave me the opportunity to get roughly over a third edited in question 4. Staying behind last night was the right decision because, it gave Rachel and Roisin more time to edit their questions. Also, at lunch we were meant to be doing some more editing, however, the other year 13 group was in there so, unfortunately, again, we were unable to do anything.

However, I am extremely happily with the process made and very grateful that we have an extended deadline so we have a couple more extra days. I am also extremely happy that I have been able to get my teeth stuck in to editing process of our evaluation. I feel that if we can have spend a few extra more hours on the computer, we will be able to make an evaluation that we are all pleased off.

No comments:

Post a Comment