Friday 22 January 2010

Voice over auditions

Over the top of the beginning we needed a voice. We all have the perfect voice in our minds so it was just finding it that was the problem. To try and find people, we took a flip video around with us as asked people to speak into it.
The speech that we asked them to say was 'I don't care who this guy is. If this gets out, the whole damn Government will go on trial. You have 48 hours. I want him DEAD!!!'
We got loads so now we have picked the best 5 girls, best 5 boys, and 3 special guests at the end as well. Its in a little video which is black, so sorry its not very exciting to watch.
Let us know what you think of them and tell us which one you think you think is the best.

I hope you enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why it's not working but it is on some computers so im not sure. I have uploaded the video again, just in case that makes any difference. :)

    ReplyDelete