Tuesday 10 November 2009

Just a chat...

Hey everyone, just thought I'd drop in and say hi!
Basically, we pretty much finished filming today (hopefully!) as we've now got all the shots that we need with brilliant acting throughout from me! Personally, I think I make a great drunk, however, I am not so great at remembering stuff! Just today I forgot our storyboards and tape - vital for filming, as I'm sure you can guess. Luckily, thanks to some fast thinking from team us, we managed to remember most of the shots we still needed and also cadge a new tape from somewhere, so hopefully, it won't turn out too bad (and if it does, it's really not my fault)!
Tomorrow we begin editing, which is my favourite part, as I don't have to look like an idiot in front of everyone, and all we can do until then is hoooope that we can make a decent preliminary task out of what we've got. But of course, I don't doubt that we can, becuase we all know that frankly, we are brilliant!
Wish us luck!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment