Thursday 5 November 2009

Our Storyboards


As Jade is such a talented artist, I thought that I would upload our storyboards so that the whole world can appreciate her skill with a fineliner! This is the first of the two sheets of stills that we drew, as I can't work out how to get the first one coming before the second one (I'll get there in the end!). So basically, yeah... this is what our preliminary task should look like, with a bit of luck! I'll do a second post with the second sheet on it, because I know that everyone reading this is desperate to know the ending to our film, and also because the more posts we do (or look like we've done) the more marks we will get!!
x

3 comments:

  1. oh rachel, seriously impressed at the level of computer skill used to do this. if you click it, it gets bigger! amazing, just amazing. loveoo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is so cool. so didn't realise you could do that. well done rach :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff getting the storyboartds embedded - and commmenting on each other's posts. Comment on your media colleagues blogs - Year 12 and 13!

    ReplyDelete