Tuesday 24 November 2009

Me joining!!!

Before the preliminary task, we all did a pre-preliminary task for some practise with the cameras and using the computers. During the process of our pre-preliminary task, I realised that the group I was in wasn't working out as we had too many separate ides. So when we finally began our preliminary task I joined a group with Rachel, Roisin and Jade.

At first I was worried how I would fit in, however they were all very welcoming toward me and involved me as if I was always in the group. I got nervous when we decided we would use the same idea that they used for their pre-preliminary task. This got me nervous because I didn't feel I would e able to add anything to their original idea. However, I feel I have joined into the group well and have contributed some ideas to.

No comments:

Post a Comment