Sunday 16 January 2011

Amy Peckham-Driver


I thought I would make a post about Amy; in order for you all to get to know her a bit better!
Amy is the actress in our video, an extremely talented singer and we've known each other our whole lives.
Amy is 16 years old and attends Kesgrave High School 6th form. She did extremely well in her GCSEs and currently studies Media, Film, English Literature and Sociology.
Amy and her friend Gavin are a duet (Gavin on guitar) and have been covering songs together for a very long time; they have gained recognition from their school and performed in various concerts! They post their videos on youtube and facebook, gathering a lot of support and positive feedback!
Amy and I have been best friends for at least 13 years making her contribution to this video particularly special to me. When in the initial stages of planning this music video I always had an image of Amy - and when she agreed to star in it I think our whole group can agree we breathed a deep sigh of relief; as choosing (or even finding) an actor/actress is always the most daunting prospect of the pre-production stage!
I know that Amy will do extremely well in everything she does, and to have her star in our music video was definitely a massive favour that I will most likely return very soon!
I urge everyone who reads this post to view some of her videos on youtube, and on facebook if possible...She and Gavin are extremely talented and have recently entered Britain's Got Talent and will be told if they have got through the first stage in february - so finger's crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment