Monday 3 January 2011

Finished :)

Today I managed to get all the footage loaded onto my laptop as well as all the pics I took on my camera and the pics Fiona took. The shots we are going to use for the digi-pack look really professional, and with just a touch of a photoshop I'm hoping it will look lovely! As Gemma already mentioned, a massive thank youto everyone involved, and I hope to keep Amy (our actress) - as well as everyone else who gave up their time for us! - up to date with all the processes we will now be going through...Amy even wants to show our music video to her sixth form; in order to plea for a hd camera!! haha! Andeven though she was ill, she did extremely well and i'm so pleased looking back on the footage...So keep your eyes peeled folks! It's all downhill from here...We hope!! Well done guys :)

Here are some sneak peek pictures before I pick out the best ones of our shoots :)
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment