Wednesday 19 January 2011

Just a quick look-in...

Hello blogger I have missed you dearly!
So as you already know I've been quite ill as of late which has meant my involvement in the editing has been annoyingly curtailed. My group have responded brilliantly though and despite being a member down, have really pulled together in producing a slick product. I can happily report I am now well on the mend so will be diving head-first into the production of the digipack and webpage very soon. To make up for my absence in a large part of the editing stage, I hope to take a more prominant role in the ancillary tasks (as long as that is ok with everyone else of course!); especially regarding the digipack as 2D design is were my creative strength lies.
Thankyou team for updating me and being such magnificent stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment