Thursday 11 November 2010

Audience Research...

Between our groups, we had many ideas which we knew we would soon have to narrow down to just one. To help us do this, we went of to our target audience to ask them which song they believed we should do. However, a couple of people into our research we found that people had only really heard of one of the songs. Taking this into account we decided to tell each person our main ideas for our main songs and get each person to vote on which idea they liked the most. To get a clearer view we asked them to ask why they liked that idea best. This is the result we found.
Out of 25 people, 3 chose 'Us', 3 chose 'Everyday' and 19 chose 'I wish I was James Bond.' These are the reasons for choosing hem. (Please note: some people didn't wish to leave a comment).
'Us' by Regina Spektor
- Liked to 1940 idea
- I love this artist! The kind of 'vintage' idea would look really cool in the video
'Everyday' by Buddy Holly
- Sounds cute. Could be very creative
- Happy and bubbly
- I love the song and sounds really cool
'I wish I was James Bond' by Scouting for Girls
- It's the only song i have heard of
- The ideas are really good and i think the video would look fab
- It's the only song i have heard of and I love it
- I like this idea because it would be funny and would be different to n normal music videos. It will also be more of a challenge
- I like the idea of the narrative with the young boy
- The song is great
- I like this song because it has touch of real movie and it's a great song
- Really good song, best out of all of them
- I like the idea and I don't know the other songs
- It is a good song, I love the rhythm
- It would be very great to have Roisin's brother in a video
- I like it
- I like the idea. I like the song and the sound of the video
- I think that the idea of the split screen will be interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment