Thursday 18 November 2010



What I Like About This Video...
I like that it draws attention to its own construction; breaking down the fourth wall, with the actors aware that they are being filmed and also playing to the camera. I like its comedic effect and the idea that you can make a simple but effective music video.

What I Dislike...
I Dislike that the camera hasn't stayed stationary throughout as well as the lighting. Because it is such a simple video I feel these elements are more visible, so it would have been better to keep it constant.

What Would I Avoid...?
Although it is a very funny concept, I would try to avoid such a simple idea as it is easier to pick up mistakes and for the audience to get bored; depending on the content.

What Would I Include...?
Like the previous West Suffolk College music video I looked at, I would definitely use a high quality camera. I like the idea of the actors being aware that they are being filmed and the audience being aware of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment